Common Misconceptions about hearing aids
- They are too big!!!
- As you know technology has advanced s that hearing aids can be smaller and less noticeable.
- They’ll make me look old
- Consider this: Which person will be perceived as “older”-the one who misunderstands conservations and is constantly asking others to repeat themselves, or the one who is actively participating in a conversation while wearing hearing aids?
- They’re too expensive
- Hearing aids are like care- you really do get what you pay for. At the Hearing Diagnostic Center (as with any reputable hearing aid dispenser) you get a 30-day trial period. If you try the aids for 30 days and decide not to keep them, you may return them for a refund minus a fitting fee. It’s practically risk-free to try them.
- Someone I know got hearing aids and never wears them
- There’s probably a reason that they’re not wearing them. They may be uncomfortable, too loud, or doesn’t sound right. In the recent years, great technological efforts have focused on these problems. At the Hearing Diagnostic Center, the sales price you pay for the hearing aids includes our services, as well. You may bring the aids in for any reason and we will work with you to make it right. We are committed to working with you to give you the most comfortable natural sounding hearing aid possible
Back to Hearing Diagnostic Center